- 1A motor-vehicle steering system with the steering wheel and other controls fitted on the right side, designed for use in countries where vehicles drive on the left side of the road: the cost of right-hand drive [as modifier]: right-hand drive modelsMore example sentences
- And it means that you can move from right-hand drive to left-hand drive without having to make great changes to the car.
- Motor manufacturers have huffed and puffed about transport costs, exchange rates, the expense of right-hand drive models and so on.
- The Silver Arrow is the truly exclusive model of the range, and as Mercedes will only be making 100 right-hand drive models, the chief exec will have to move quickly.
- 1.1 [count noun] A vehicle with right-hand drive steering: Sue has a right-hand driveMore example sentences
- His car being a right-hand drive meant we were right beside each other.
- Well, the fact is that this one is in the USA and it is also a right-hand drive!