verb[with object] • archaic
- Make (something) right, correct, or straight: thy stubborn mind will not be rightenedMore example sentences
- Cialikate and the man shared one last passionate, lusty kiss and a few more rounds of groping hands before pulling apart and rightening their clothing.
- A quick punch below the camera made the picture on the television lurch, and the strange figure quickly grabbed the camera lens, rightening it to show a picture-perfect display of his face.
- Finally we pulled away, and took a moment to regain our breathing and righten our clothes where our hands had done more than a little exploration.
More definitions of rightenDefinition of righten in:
- The US English dictionary