- 1Correctly: if I remember rightly, she never gives interviewsMore example sentences
- That scene was deliberately written to be a disaster, but Hetty does rather enjoy herself if I remember rightly.
- If we remember rightly, the councillor who asked the officer about this, later abstained.
- If I remember rightly, last time you were here, I asked you why you were so interested in me.
- 1.1With good reason: the delicious cuisine for which her country was rightly famousMore example sentences
- Today, such arrangements are coming under an increasing amount of scrutiny by savers and the media, and quite rightly so.
- You are clearly angry at some of the vile postings, quite rightly so.
- And yes, the reporting of crime does make the public think, and quite rightly so.
- 2In accordance with justice or what is morally right: the key rightly belonged to CraigMore example sentences
- I seek to change the focus of politics in Ireland away from money and back to families, where it rightly belongs.
- The income of Telstra rightly belongs to all Australians, not just to those who purchase shares.
- It accused the Lib Dems of ‘pinching the votes’ that rightly belonged to other parties.
More definitions of rightlyDefinition of rightly in:
- The US English dictionary