- Bound in a ring binder.More example sentences
- The design, ring-bound but with a hardback cover, is ideal for a manual which will be well-thumbed, while basic techniques are explained practically with easy to follow colour diagrams from the beginning.
- Sheets upon sheets of paper collected around her, constantly falling from ring-bound notebooks, charcoal sketches, short, gasping poems, stories that continued from one notebook to the other.
- He put two dollars on the counter and pulled a pen and a small, ring-bound notebook out of his shirt pocket, in which he began scribbling madly, offering up a quick prayer at the same time.
More definitions of ring-boundDefinition of ring-bound in:
- The US English dictionary