- Vary the ways of expressing or doing something.[with allusion to bell-ringing and the different orders in which a peal of bells may be rung]More example sentences
- But while the traditional white uniforms still feature, and combatants still salute each other before a match, technology is ringing the changes.
- Inevitably, the transformation of Ireland and the EU is ringing the changes of a society that is refusing to stand still.
- An estate agency is ringing the changes by offering a round-the-clock way for potential buyers to get instant details of properties on the market.
More definitions of ring the changesDefinition of ring the changes in:
- The US English dictionary