adjective• informal , chiefly North American
- Old-fashioned, amateurish, or shoddy: the fifty-third issue of the quarterly looked just as rinky-dink as the firstMore example sentences
- Danny's handing out rinky-dink rhinestone necklaces.
- To hell with these rinky-dink laminated badges, we need capes.
- Why get so worked up over a rinky-dink league that most people aren't watching any way?
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of rinky-dinkDefinition of rinky-dink in:
- The US English dictionary