- A boat designed for use on rivers.More example sentences
- The tall man with long blue-black hair leaped lightly from the deck of the riverboat… not wishing to wait on the mooring and the gangplank.
- It was chaos, but an intricately organized chaos, and the first heaps of cargo were already being trundled off to dockside and the broad-beamed, clumsy-looking riverboats awaiting them.
- Visit the observation decks at four area lock and dams to watch barges and riverboats pass through.
More definitions of riverboatDefinition of riverboat in:
- The US English dictionary