- He hopes to clock up the miles and cash for Leigh East amateur RL Club.
- And, recalls Jimmy, the team lifted the trophy without the help of starman and Leigh RL legend-to-be John Woods, who missed the final having left school at Easter.
- The complex would boast a 10,000 all-seater stadium to be used by Leigh Centurions RL and Leigh RMI.
3(In computer games, online contexts, etc.) real life; social interaction in the physical world: to my RL friends who read this: please don’t take it personally
More example sentences
- We've got enough of that in RL, thanks very much.
- We *care* about each other in an ingame and RL sense.
- I have a RL job so you will mostly see postings from me in the evenings or at nighttime in Europe.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: RL
Definition of RL in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.