- 1Relating to robots: a robotic device for performing surgeryMore example sentences
- One day the system could evolve into a robotic device for continuous monitoring of crop canopies in a production setting.
- Bundles make their way down a conveyor and are stacked on pallets by one of two automated robotic cranes, nicknamed ‘Chilly’ and ‘Willy.’
- But what's new about tilling is that it uses automated, robotic equipment to quickly screen for mutations - gene by gene, one piece of DNA at a time.
- 1.1Resembling or characteristic of a robot, especially in being stiff or unemotional: his robotic voiceMore example sentences
- This nasal, crisp, robotic inner voice wasted no time on small talk.
- She wondered if her fiancé even noticed her robotic mood.
- Their robotic self-control and evasion of personal contact was redolent of the utter self-absorption of mimes.
- More example sentences
- These robotically operated shelves of objects relate to different periods in history, the First World War for example.
- ‘I'm here to see Wilson,’ the fellow said robotically.
- We could economically justify bringing that material in-house, putting it into a robotically controlled environment and saving those storage and handling fees.
More definitions of roboticDefinition of robotic in:
- The US English dictionary