A Eurasian plant that is closely related to garlic and is sometimes used as a flavouring.
- Allium scorodoprasum, family Liliaceae (or Alliaceae)
More example sentences
- A varied subgroup of purple stripe, this type also has characteristics of both rocambole and porcelain types and is possibly the garlic from which rocambole evolved.
- Some strains, known as hardneck varieties or rocamboles, produce a dramatic-looking flower stem as part of normal growth.
- The texture is rich, thick and meaty, with a hearty flavor especially compatible with tomatoes, rocambole, basil, savory and zucchini.
Definition of rocambole in:
- The US English dictionary