- Perform rock music loudly and vigorously: the Waterboys rock out fiercely in one of the most anthemic tracks the band has recordedMore example sentences
- The Canadian guitar god should have been dressed in a schoolboy uniform as he rocked out like AC/DC throughout the performance.
- With just a square black stage and some colourful lights, it almost felt like the group were rocking out at their local bar - except for the thousands of screaming hordes.
- When they aren't rocking out, the band do what they can to encourage their fans to become politically aware and get out to the voting polls.
More definitions of rock outDefinition of rock out in:
- The US English dictionary