An agile Australian wallaby that lives among cliffs and rocks, having feet with thick pads and fringes of stiff hair.
- Genus Petrogale, family Macropodidae: several species
More example sentences
- A hundred years ago, the brush-tailed rock wallaby was widespread and abundant throughout southeastern Australia.
- Most of the national parks are far too small to protect biodiversity, let alone to allow threatened species such as the rock wallaby to survive.
- With that news, came excitement from wildlife conservationists keen to protect the yellow footed rock wallaby.
Definition of rock wallaby in:
- The US English dictionary