- A type of popular music, originating in the south-eastern US in the 1950s, combining elements of rock and roll and country music: an offbeat blend of country, swing, and rockabilly [as modifier]: rockabilly musicMore example sentences
- I wanted guys who were hot musicians who didn't have grounding in rockabilly or country or blues.
- This first release more than conveys the excitement these boys bring to the tried and true rockabilly of the past.
- The film shows us the early years at Sun Records, where rock and roll was born - the artists on the label brought country and rockabilly and the blues and gospel together.
More definitions of rockabillyDefinition of rockabilly in:
- The US English dictionary