- A person who works with space rockets; a rocket enthusiast.More example sentences
- There's plenty of technology on the shelf and in the fertile minds of garage-mechanic rocketeers around the world, especially in North America.
- Also, with the $10 million X Prize now fully funded, at least for the near term, there is an additional financial incentive for entrepreneurial rocketeers.
- In this case the team of student rocketeers would share a similar, if humbling, experience with many professional rocket designers and engineers: a launch vehicle failure.
More definitions of rocketeerDefinition of rocketeer in:
- The US English dictionary