- A chair mounted on rockers or springs, which can rock back and forth.More example sentences
- Along the planked floor of the porch, benches, wooden rocking chairs, and old metal lawn chairs lined up, facing out to the dusty fields.
- I saw my mother sitting in her wicker rocking chair by the bay window with a book on one armrest and her knitting kit on the other.
- The front of the house had a quaint little porch with comfortable wicker rocking chairs and low tables that were always occupied.
More definitions of rocking chairDefinition of rocking chair in:
- The US English dictionary