- An X-ray photograph.More example sentences
- Anteroposterior and lateral roentgenograms, MRI scans, and direct visual inspection were used to screen human cadaveric knee specimens for inclusion in the study.
- After placement, a chest roentgenogram or barium esophagography is performed to reconfirm stent position.
- A woman was admitted to our hospital due to abnormal shadows found on chest roentgenograms, and CT detected a number of pulmonary nodules in whole lung fields.
More definitions of roentgenogramDefinition of roentgenogram in:
- The US English dictionary