noun (plural rogueries)[mass noun]
- Conduct characteristic of a rogue, especially acts of dishonesty or playful mischief: there has always been roguery associated with horse dealingMore example sentences
- This of course smacks of last minute pre-election roguery.
- These occasions afforded such scope for roguery that their popularity was gradually reduced.
- Any compromise with this scourge of majoritarian roguery, or any delay in quashing and quelling it out of existence, would only destroy democracy.
More definitions of rogueryDefinition of roguery in:
- The US English dictionary