Denoting a deodorant or cosmetic applied by means of a rotating ball in the neck of the container.
- Nowadays, I leave Britain armed with insect repellant of the plug-in type, plus spray, plus personal roll-on repellant.
- The slick matte silver tube features a roll-on top for easy application, tip protection during recapping and overall protection in the bag or purse.
- See-through color and a fuss-free roll-on tube make this one perfect for fast mirror-free applications that leave a high shine.
nounBack to top
1A roll-on deodorant or cosmetic.
- In late 2002, whitening products also found their way into deodorant roll-ons in Indonesia.
- A good deodorant (solid or roll-on are best, particularly if flying) is an absolute must, unless the ‘natural scent’ and stained pits have become a big fashion statement.
- Deodorants and Antiperspirants are sold as aerosols, roll-ons, and sticks.
Words that rhyme with roll-oneidolon, Solon
Definition of roll on in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan