- A writing desk with a flexible cover sliding in curved grooves.More example sentences
- I'd like, when I get old and have my own place, to have a roll-top desk to use as a proper writing desk.
- Now, if you're shopping for yourself and are looking for a library table, a roll-top desk and a new rug for your study, you should have measured all the details about that space and have that information at hand.
- Next to the bathroom stood an armoire, and next to that a roll-top desk.
More definitions of roll-top deskDefinition of roll-top desk in:
- The US English dictionary