- A type of speed-skating competition on roller skates.More example sentences
- In this film, among other things, I learned to weld, I surfed, I was in a roller derby, and performed a number with this amazing group of beautiful, sexy dancers called the Pussycat Dolls.
- The old roller derby was more like wrestling, where everything was choreographed and they weren't hurting each other.
- He believes in the roller derby, the hurkey turkey, hardware stores, Hank Williams and hand me downs.
More definitions of roller derbyDefinition of roller derby in:
- The US English dictionary