- Skating on a hard surface other than ice, as a sport or a pastime.More example sentences
- By a notice, all ball games, roller skating and skateboarding were prohibited.
- Over the last few years low profile sports such as roller skating, wakeboarding, and surfing have found their way to the video game world in record numbers and have been well received.
- He was good at cricket, rugby, roller skating, rowing, shooting, and fishing.
- More example sentences
- I have noticed that most roller skaters do axels from a forward skating position.
- In September, work will begin on the play area, while the skate area, which will be used by skateboarders, BMX bikers and roller skaters, is expected in the early part of next year once designs have been finalised.
- Included in the procession were majorettes, marching bands, Scouts and Guides, roller skaters, two fire engines, and carnival courts from towns across Essex.
More definitions of roller skatingDefinition of roller skating in:
- The US English dictionary