- A factory or machine for rolling steel or other metal into sheets.More example sentences
- Men who work in steel mills, blast furnaces, rolling mills, or other environments of intense heat have a slightly increased incidence of breast cancer (probably due to thermal suppression of androgen production).
- It is a world leader in the field of high-pressure vessels and has produced equipment for steel rolling mills, bridges, dock gates and a maintenance life system.
- It makes a profit and will continue to do so with only minor updates to its antiquated blast furnaces and rolling mills.
More definitions of rolling millDefinition of rolling mill in:
- The US English dictionary