- A cylinder rolled over pastry or dough to flatten or shape it.More example sentences
- Take the ball of dough out from the fridge, lightly flour a clean work surface, and use a rolling pin to roll the dough out in a circle slightly larger than the pan.
- Now use a rolling pin to roll the dough out to a rectangle about 15 mm thick.
- When the batch is ready, everyone grabs a handful of cookie dough and a rolling pin, and the flour begins to fly.
More definitions of rolling pinDefinition of rolling pin in:
- The US English dictionary