- A rolled uncooked pickled herring fillet.More example sentences
- This recipe is a nice way of doing something different, a bit like pickled rollmops, but nowhere near as intense.
- One of their most popular innovations has been the creation of Scottish tapas: a platter that allows tourists to sample delicacies such as haggis, smoked venison and herring rollmops, without committing to a full meal.
- Try it stirred into soured cream next time you buy rollmops.
early 20th century: from German Rollmops.
More definitions of rollmopDefinition of rollmop in:
- The US English dictionary