- A garden on the flat roof of a building.More example sentences
- Obviously people are being driven towards energy efficiency in buildings, and the roof garden would be one way of ensuring that you save energy.
- Designed by John Fleming Architects, all units have balconies and en suites, and each apartment block will have its own roof garden and landscaped courtyard areas, with a new market green at the front.
- For those who want to garden now, starting a roof garden can cost as little as $30.
More definitions of roof gardenDefinition of roof garden in:
- The US English dictionary