- A person who constructs or repairs roofs.More example sentences
- The majority are involved in the building trade and include bricklayers, plasterers, roofers, electricians, plumbers and labourers.
- Remember to use all necessary safety precautions - and common sense - when working on a roof, and call on a professional roofer for any repairs you're not fully comfortable undertaking on your own.
- Before you pick one of the shingles that your builders offers, consult with several local roofers and building supply stores.
More definitions of rooferDefinition of roofer in:
- The US English dictionary