- The design or proportions of a vehicle’s roof.More example sentences
- The silhouette of the concept is unique, with raked windscreen and an arching roofline that ends in an integral tailgate spoiler.
- The customised automobile had a high roofline, a stainless steel trim, brown leather seats and a sleek exterior.
- Passengers are also assured excellent safety thanks to airbags in the roofline to protect their heads.
More definitions of rooflineDefinition of roofline in:
- The US English dictionary