- A comfortable ambient temperature, generally taken as about 20°C: manufacturers can transform oils into fats that remain solid at room temperatureMore example sentences
- Cats generally prefer their food between room temperature and body temperature.
- That means the liquid oil is blasted with hydrogen to make it solid at room temperature, like butter.
- Oils are distinguished from other fats because they remain liquid at room temperature.
More definitions of room temperatureDefinition of room temperature in:
- The US English dictionary