adjective (roomier, roomiest)
(Especially of accommodation) having plenty of room; spacious: the cabin is roomy and well planned roomy trousers
More example sentences
- The open-plan lounge and dining room offer bright and roomy accommodation.
- This two bedroom house offers bright and surprisingly roomy accommodation.
- The basis for its conclusion was that the main reason for moving from the old home was to acquire more roomy accommodation generally.
- More example sentences
- The design provides strong-looking wheel arch flares to give a ground-hugging look and to also mask the taller-than-average build, which is part of the secret to its roominess.
- A taller but extremely stiff body structure gives the car the interior roominess that customers have come to expect in this segment and strength and stiffness to take whatever the road has to offer a clear hallmark.
- High ceilings give the already roomy back room more roominess and let the wisely-selected art on the walls breathe.