- Two long ropes connected by short crosspieces, typically made of wood or metal, used as a ladder.More example sentences
- Three men stole a ladder to break into the grounds of a mental hospital next to the prison, and then used a rope ladder to scale the 20 ft prison wall.
- She made for the rope ladder and climbed back down.
- Her duties included being taken by pilot boat and climbing a rope ladder, often in stormy conditions, to any boat in the Barry Roads which had a suspected case of infectious disease.
More definitions of rope ladderDefinition of rope ladder in:
- The US English dictionary