- another term for rocket2.More example sentences
- The roquette you simply dress in a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then top with fresh shavings of Parmesan.
- The more unusual items I spotted were sandwiches with crayfish and roquette or chargrilled peppers and red onion, as well as vegetarian sushi.
- My dinner date went for the roast vegetable salad with potato, kumara, eggplant, pumpkin, yellow & green capsicum, seeded mustard, spinach & roquette, drizzled with red wine vinegar yoghurt.
More definitions of roquetteDefinition of roquette in:
- The US English dictionary