- A person who cultivates roses, especially as an occupation.More example sentences
- Some rosarians feed their roses something nearly every day.
- It is also the only way for all cold climate rosarians to protect tree roses that are planted in the ground.
- They may need protection from the elements in cold climates, and they may need protection against certain insects or diseases in other climates, but a determined rosarian could probably grow roses on the moon.
mid 19th century: from Latin rosarium 'rose garden, rosary' + -an.
More definitions of rosarianDefinition of rosarian in:
- The US English dictionary