Definition of rototiller in English:
North American term for rotavator.
- The small rototillers that have become popular in recent years have a difficult time working in dry, compacted soil.
- We started with a rototiller and an idea, and only novice farming skills.
- A low-slung chassis, no more than 15 inches at the shoulder, enables the basset to tunnel through bramble and brush like a four-legged rototiller.
- Example sentences
- If sand layering is suspected, plow or rototill to redistribute the sand.
- This is done by applying two inches of fine-textured fill to the existing soil and rototilling it in to a depth of four to six inches.
- Stable and cured compost has its greatest value when rototilled directly into the soil.
Definition of rototiller in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan