Definition of rototiller in English:
North American term for rotavator.
- The small rototillers that have become popular in recent years have a difficult time working in dry, compacted soil.
- We started with a rototiller and an idea, and only novice farming skills.
- A low-slung chassis, no more than 15 inches at the shoulder, enables the basset to tunnel through bramble and brush like a four-legged rototiller.
- Example sentences
- If sand layering is suspected, plow or rototill to redistribute the sand.
- This is done by applying two inches of fine-textured fill to the existing soil and rototilling it in to a depth of four to six inches.
- Stable and cured compost has its greatest value when rototilled directly into the soil.
Definition of rototiller in:
- US English dictionary