- Small imperfections: despite the clever programming, there are still a few rough edges to the systemMore example sentences
- But for others it takes off the rough edges, it takes out all the excitement of a work by trying to make it more acceptable to an audience.
- Radio can be good fun and tends to knock off the rough edges so that you can develop as a smoother performer, ready for your big break in front of the camera.
- We live in a sanitized world, where spin and public image disinfects and sanitises any rough edges to our entertainment.
More definitions of rough edgesDefinition of rough edges in:
- The US English dictionary