- Make a sudden verbal attack on: she rounded on me angrilyMore example sentences
- ‘You're not even supposed to be driving,’ she snapped, rounding on him.
- Mr. Archer offered to explain, but Anthony rounded on him and declared in a sudden outburst that he would say it himself.
- The guilty will defend by rounding on the accuser, and for that reason I expect to be chastised for the audacity to doubt their value, although some do good work.
More definitions of round onDefinition of round on in:
- The US English dictionary