- informal term for fenestra rotunda (see fenestra).More example sentences
- Travelling back outwards, this canal ends at the round window, a membrane that gives back into the middle ear and through which pressure is dissipated.
- Outcome measures for surgical patching of the oval and round windows have varied considerably, with a real difficulty shown in distinguishing between true cure and placebo effect.
- Vibrations of the oval window set the fluid in motion, and a third membrane, the round window in the lower gallery, allows the incompressible fluid to move.
More definitions of round windowDefinition of round window in:
- The US English dictionary