A power tool with a shaped cutter, used in carpentry for making grooves for joints, decorative mouldings, etc.
- He needs a variety of power tools, drills, routers, circular saws, jigsaws and packets of blades.
- But shapers are expensive and routers lack the power to cut the profile in one pass.
- That equipment included glass and mat cutters, a frame chopper, router and other tools.
A device which forwards data packets to the appropriate parts of a computer network.
- By sending malformed control messages a cracker could cause devices such as VoIP routers running the vulnerable software to reload.
- The network routers do not know if the packets they forward contain healthcare information or movies.
- Testing with a router and a notebook computer in the empty townhouse before we moved in, the signal looked good initially.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.