- A terraced house.More example sentences
- He established his practice in 1970, coming to prominence in 1976 with the Azuma House, a row house that embodied what would evolve as the essential principles of Ando's architecture.
- The house we rented, like thousands of others in the city, was built largely of concrete, and would have looked at home as a row house in California.
- You can do the same things mentioned here on a smaller scale in an apartment or row house or mobile home.
More definitions of row houseDefinition of row house in:
- The US English dictionary