- An instance of reversing an earlier decision or previously held opinion: the government was forced into yet more rowbacks on budget cutsMore example sentences
- Some journalists avoid the subterfuge of rowback altogether by ignoring their major errors and motoring on to the next subject.
- Is this what you meant when you told us about rowback?
- If it's true, it's about as galactically craven and poll driven a rowback as I've ever heard.
More definitions of rowbackDefinition of rowback in:
- The US English dictionary