- An exercise machine with oars and a sliding seat, for exercising the muscles used in rowing.More example sentences
- To meet demand the centre has four treadmills, eight elliptical machines, eight stationary bikes, four rowing machines, two steppers and a range of weight machines, hand weights and stability balls.
- We've been encouraging people to try out a triathlon on a rowing machine, exercise bike and treadmill.
- Castletownshend Rowing Club have installed exercise and rowing machines in the upper floor of the Boathouse, toilets on the lower floor and are shortly to install showers.
More definitions of rowing machineDefinition of rowing machine in:
- The US English dictionary