- A deep, vivid blue: uniforms of royal blue and saffron [as modifier]: a royal-blue cashmere jerseyMore example sentences
- Adorning the deep royal-blue rug were stars marking out the constellations.
- Seventy-five of Ms. Simoni's now more than 200 frames gleam against royal-blue walls at the Pensacola Museum of Art.
- Sabrina commented on Debbie's gown, a flattering royal-blue number of mid-calf-length with a center section and sleeves of ivory brocade and illusion lace.
More definitions of royal blueDefinition of royal blue in:
- The US English dictionary