- (In poker) a straight flush including ace, king, queen, jack, and ten all in the same suit, which is the hand of the highest possible value when wild cards are not in use.More example sentences
- The object of the game is to get 4-of-a-kind, a five-card straight, a straight flush or a royal flush.
- Under the rules of the game if a player gets a straight flush they win ten per cent of the pot and if they get a royal flush they win it all.
- Mary - a volunteer worker - struck lucky when the croupier at her table in the George Street casino dealt her a royal flush of hearts - a queen, king, jack, ace and 10.
More definitions of royal flushDefinition of royal flush in:
- The US English dictionary