nounBritish • informal
- A police officer.More example sentences
- While the unions were gutted, many of the rozzers were said to be ‘made up’.
- The rozzers showed up a split second later en masse (two cars and a van) and rang the loud neighbour's doorbell.
- I knew it was only a matter of minutes before I was rumbled and some sort of motorway security or, worse, the rozzers themselves would be on the scene.
late 19th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of rozzerDefinition of rozzer in:
- The US English dictionary