- A large projectile made of rubber and shot from a firearm, used especially in riot control.More example sentences
- The best example of this is the rubber bullet which, even though it is much softer than a standard metal bullet, and has a lower velocity, can still cause serious injury, or even death, depending on where it hits you.
- One pulled out a firearm and fired off a rubber bullet.
- Sarah isn't afraid to speak her mind - even if it means taking a rubber bullet or breathing tear gas.
More definitions of rubber bulletDefinition of rubber bullet in:
- The US English dictionary