verb[with object] (usually as adjective rubberized)
- Treat or coat (something) with rubber: a rubberized torchMore example sentences
- The unit consists of three inflatable tubes of heavily rubberized canvas duck.
- I also added flashing yellow lights in the rear window, and a police-style spotlight and rubberized push bumper to the front.
- I found I had to be more careful pushing them to avoid making an error, particularly when dialing with one hand, than I have to do when using my regular phone, which has rubberized buttons that are slightly raised.
More definitions of rubberizeDefinition of rubberize in:
- The US English dictionary