- medical term for German measles.More example sentences
- Patients given vaccines against measles, mumps and rubella, polio, rabies and Japanese encephalitis are not affected.
- Animal research has led to vaccines for rabies, smallpox, rubella, measles and anthrax.
- The serum was also used in vaccines against measles, mumps, rubella, diphtheria and whooping cough until as late as 1993.
late 19th century: modern Latin, neuter plural of Latin rubellus 'reddish'.
More definitions of rubellaDefinition of rubella in:
- The US English dictionary