- (In Jamaica) a lawless urban youth who likes ska or reggae music.More example sentences
- Suits modeled on those of the Jamaican rude boys were often worn in the evening, but day or night, the skinhead look was hard, masculine, and working-class.
- I'd also like to remind those people who seem to think that the ska scene is the sole domain of 14-year-old rude boys, that it was skinheads who embraced and popularized ska back in the late '60s and early '70s.
- The ska lads had emerged from Coventry the year before, rude boys all, and had yet to be eclipsed by their labelmates.
More definitions of rude boyDefinition of rude boy in:
- The US English dictionary