- 1Involving or limited to basic principles: rudimental music reading skillsMore example sentences
- It is vital for almost everyone to gain a rudimental grasp of basic computing skills.
- That gentleman looked at him for a moment in silent wonder, and asked if he had acquired any rudimental knowledge of the language.
- Colleges are devoting ever more resources to students who are deficient in rudimental abilities.
- 1.1Relating to or denoting an immature, undeveloped, or basic form: rudimental animal lifeMore example sentences
- This traditional game can be viewed as a rudimental version of Dao.
- The foxes in winter remind Thoreau of rudimental, burrowing men.
- The throat pouch is present in the female, though in a rudimental condition.