nounNorth American • informal
- A child: it’s the TV-linked toys that the rug rats craveMore example sentences
- So I decided I would help him take care of the little rug rat while he went.
- If you're tired of tripping over your rug rat, why not get out of the house for a few hours with your little ray of sunshine?
- John Lithgow is equally hilarious as the finance-loving ex-husband and bad father saddled with a much younger trophy wife and manic rug rat.
More definitions of rug ratDefinition of rug rat in:
- The US English dictionary