- (In sport) denoting fast, free-flowing play without emphasis on set plays or defence.More example sentences
- He has said from the beginning that he would like for the team to take a more run-and-gun, open and fast break style of offense.
- In back-to-back games, the Magic was able to lure the Knicks into a run-and-gun victory, but the Heat stubbornly refused and beat Orlando in a halfcourt game.
- The Floridians had a run-and-gun team with a lot of fast, breaking.
More definitions of run-and-gunDefinition of run-and-gun in:
- The US English dictionary